Green Moong Beans are loaded with nutritional health benefits. By eating Green Moong Beans, you get high protein, low calorie food that is packed with vitamins and minerals.
Green Moong Bean Nutritional Information
• High in Protein
• High in Fiber
• Low in Fat
• Low in Calories
Nutritional Facts: 1 oz (28 grams) of dried Green Moong Beans:
• 100 Calories
• 0g Fat
• 5g Fiber
• 7g Protein (Protein equivalent to 1 hardboiled egg or 1 oz of chicken, turkey, salmon, etc.)
Green Moong Beans are Nutritional Powerhouses
• Good source of protein
• Good source of dietary fiber (helps to lower cholesterol, prevents constipation and keeps you feeling full)
• Low in sodium
• Low in cholesterol
• Vitamins: A, B Vitamins (Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid) Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin K.
• Minerals: Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorous, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
• Sprouted Green Moong Beans produce live enzymes
• Moong Beans are low on the glycemic index at 25 and have a low glycemic load of 4 making them a smart food choice for diabetics. Diabetics can safely eat Green Moong Beans. The low glycemic index, fiber and protein help to regulate blood sugar.
• They also contain skin anti-aging properties that stimulate the production of hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin, all essential to younger healthier skin.
Eating Green Moong Beans is Ideal for those with Digestive Issues and Sensitive Stomachs
Green Moong Beans Are:
•Anti-inflammatory (can reduce inflammation)
•Containing oligosaccharides to prevent gas and bloating, unlike other beans
•Containing high amounts of fiber, thereby preventing constipation
•One of the few tridoshic foods in Ayurvedic diets that can be eaten to balance all three dosha’s (energetic forces) in the body
Green Moong Beans Exhibit Powerful Antioxidant Properties that can Help Fight Disease as well as Protect the Body.
Consuming Green Moong Beans have been studied to treat the following medical Conditions:
•Celiac Disease/Gluten Free Diets
Green Moong Beans Contain Phytoestrogens Contributing to Anti-Aging Benefits
Benefits of Phytoestrogens:
•Produce Collagen, Elastin, and Hyaluronic acid, All Three of which are Essential to Acquiring Younger and Healthier skin
•Can Regulate Hormones after Menopause, Relieve Hot Flashes, and Prevent Osteoporosis
LiYF • Start Living